Customer Care Officer
- In: Jobs and employment
- Date: Oct. 10, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
- Location: Kla Uganda
- ID: 320
Customer Care Officer
- Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Organisation: SolarNow
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Languages: Luganda , Runyankole, Rukiga, Rutoro, Runyoro OR Acholi, Langi , Alur, Lugbara and Ngakarimojong
SolarNow is an asset financing company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 46 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 600 people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Visitor: You serve visitors by greeting, directing, responding and announcing.
· Phone/toll free: You answer (and forward to Desks) calls while provide solutions/info
· Postal services: You post and pick from courier and post office
· Email: You respond and forward inquiry emails to respective desks
· SMS: You also manage the SMS Center and respond to company emails for SolarNow
· Social Media: You will respond to all Facebook inquiries about SolarNow.
· Administrative: On request, manage bookings for transport, accommodation, etc.
· Leadspection: You contact leads to establish care score and willingness to buy
· Salesspection: After installation, determine the sales experience.
· Creditspection: You contact clients without deposit or are rejected to offer solution
· Installspection: You contact after installation and determine care score
· Service & monitorspection: You close SAS tickets by determining care score
· Returnspection: Annually, contact clients to determine if branches offer after-sales
· Ambassadors, Replacement, Oldies, Upgrades: as per loyalty program.
· Target Market Channels: you message to specific market segments for revenue
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the Customer Care Officer jobs must hold degrees in any business-related field
· Previous experience in Call Centre is desired
· Good and consistent performance record.
· Highly motivated and passionate about work.
· Pay keen attention to detail.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to speak at least 3 of the language mixture i.e. Runyankole, Rukiga, Rutoro, Runyoro, Luganda OR Acholi, Langi , Alur, Lugbara and Ngakarimojong.
· Proactive with high energy and willing to work.
· Good communication & reporting skills.
· Team player / People Management skills.
· Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Word and Excel.
· Personal Competencies: Communication, Self-Engagement, Problem Solving, Teamwork / Leadership
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their motivation letters and updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th October 2017