Pinnacle Banker(2 Job Placements)
- In: Jobs and employment
- Date: Sept. 6, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
- Location: Kla Uganda
- ID: 265
Pinnacle Banker(2 Job Placements)
Job Title:Pinnacle Banker(2 Job Placements)
- Organisation: DFCU Bank
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Reports to: Branch Manager
DFCU bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: The Pinnacle Banker will grow the market share and revenue by providing pro-active and efficient personal relationship banking service to a portfolio of Pinnacle banking clients in line with the Consumer Banking Strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with relationship managing of the Pinnacle portfolio on a layered basis.
- Achieve sales growth and relationship management targets.
- The incumbent will also increase product penetration for the Pinnacle customers by reviewing their portfolio to determine potential cross sells and proactively recommend new products to them.
- Conduct regular face-to-face customer visits, site visits, recognition initiatives and write updated call report for each visit as per agreed standard in agreed targets.
- The jobholder will identify areas of concern/potential fraud and develop appropriate remedial processes/systems, which encompass both the operational and financial aspects of risk management.
- Take full responsibility for the performance of allocated customer portfolio in order to maximize loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain existing relationships through cross-selling and deep selling in order to augment a profitable business as an integral part of dfcu business strategy.
- Play a leadership role in negotiating with clients, their advisers and our internal stakeholders to ensure a win-win situation when pricing deals to grow revenues/ incomes.
- Consistently delivers a high quality service delivery to all customers, internal & external.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant for the DFCU Bank Pinnacle Banker job opportunity must hold a University degree in any field.
- A minimum of three years of banking experience, two of which should be at the front line.
- Financial Management skills.
- Excellent sales/networking and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of credit principles and guidelines.
- Exceptional products knowledge and ability to propose the investment options.
- Ability to analyse business risk.
- Ability to manage a Portfolio of customers with different business needs.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of both business & personal banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
- Industry and business awareness.
How to Apply:
All candidates who so wish to join the banking sector in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Deadline: 12th September 2017